What's new

finally got a hunt in this week

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've been sick this week, feeling a bit better today. I was out with the wife doing a few things. While we were out I managed to stop at a few banks. My take was decent, didn't get to search a ton. Most of the banks just had loose halves, but they kept giving me silver, so I won't complain.
The numbers

$125.50 searched. One bank had $80 rolled, but only one 40% came from that batch. All the rest of the keepers came from loose halves.
Got 1-64 Ken, very ugly. And 6-40% kens. A lot of them weren't very pretty today, but it's still silver. Some of the worst looking coins I've ever found, but it's better than a skunk. My streak has now hit 20 in a row. How long can it last??
Happy hunting all
Timbo
 
Upvote 0
Glad your feeling better! Gotta love those short bank runs. Adds more silver to the pile. Let the streak continue.

apush :read2:
 
Outstanding work on keeping the streak alive Tim! and good to see you are feeling better! HH!

Chuck.
 
Thanks guys. I feel very lucky to keep finding keepers every time out. I wish I could get more hunts in every week. I'm gonna try and get at least 2 or 3 in this coming week. I have 4 different routes now for short road trips, and they all seem to produce well for me. I got a good tip from one of the tellers the other day too, we'll see if she's right.
Hope you have good scores!
T
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom