What's new

Finally got a little bit of silver. (Update -11/10)

MauserMan

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
Did some hunting today. The results were so-so. Still looking for that quarter though ::) .

Dimes (1 box and 4 rolls)= x2 '64's
Halves (6 rolls)= clad
$10 loose halves= x1 40%
Quarters (11 N.F. rolls)= clad [My hopes were raised by a Canadian, which was a 69. But that's still not ag. :( ]

I think I need to keep hittin' the halves. Even though I've never gotten anything from boxes or machine rolls.
(I think the one 40% has more AG than two dimes. And I've been striking out on dimes anyway.)
H.H.
_______________
Update. Minor find.
Went to the bank and got a couple machine rolls of halves. No Ag, but I got a '87 NIFC. I'll probably try and flip it for a few bucks.
 

Attachments

  • 1987.webp
    1987.webp
    45 KB · Views: 183
Upvote 0
Re: Finally got a little bit of silver.

A little silver is better than none!!! Keep at it!!! :icon_thumleft:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Re: Finally got a little bit of silver.

Were the silver dimes all from the box?
 
Re: Finally got a little bit of silver.

Keep at it MauserMan :thumbsup:
HH...Miner
 
Re: Finally got a little bit of silver.

festiva_ford said:
Were the silver dimes all from the box?

Yeah. The 4 extra rolls were machine wrapped, and my odds seem to be about 1 per 25 rolls lately.
 
Shameless bump. Aren't 1987's rare?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom