What's new

Finally Got Gold For June Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out with the CTX 3030 this afternoon and I thought the detector was not working, had to check it several times. I wasn't sure if it was the detector or my ears, found out it was lack of signals What a day!! Walked almost 5 miles in the water for 3 1/2 hours finding only a nickel , a penny and a 3.3gr. 14kt gold band and I can say I found "The thrill of the find and the agony of de feet" It was nice to see gold in the scoop.
CTX is still dry!!
 

Attachments

  • Finally 002.webp
    Finally 002.webp
    109.7 KB · Views: 240
Upvote 0
Right place at the right time. Congrats! Good your machines dry too!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
With targets that scarce, you beat the odds with that ring...great score.
 
Nice find! Congrats on the gold and good job keeping the CTX dry. That seems to be important.
 
Nice score. :thumbsup: Don't know about your side of the island but we have loads of sand and weeds and coming in, targets are very scarce.
 
Love those Gold bands....now the CTX starts paying for itself...:thumbsup: The best part..
 
Nice gold. We're sanded in over here on the right coast.
 
That's a handsome gold ring find, Les!:notworthy:

Lorraine
 
nice one Les!! I got out but it was a little rough for my liking..
 
Elegant ring, great find!
 
Nice find Les. So many hunters, so little finds
 
Very Nice, Congrats
 
WTG Cous!! Ray
 
WTG les nice find Aways gold to find Gold. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom