What's new

Finally got new 9" HF round coil ordered

dirtlooter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 5, 2014
Messages
8,891
Reaction score
13,500
Golden Thread
0
Location
mid western ARK
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with 9"LF and 9" HF Coils and 600 Equinox with stock and 6" coils
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
it's officially ordered, had to have a friend order it but we got it done. Special thanks to CD and others for help etc. My wife is about as excited as I am, she is getting my old coil and the puck so she will have a super lightweight detector to use as well. I've had to beat her off from my Deus numerous times as she loves how light it is. I've already downloaded several programs in the puck for her and she is ready to get out there. Can't wait to try it out in 28khz and 4.1. Next week BABY!
 
Congrats on the new coil DL! I really like both of my HF coils. It’s awesome you can break up the components to have a second detector for the wife. Best of luck!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom