What's new

Finally Got out this past weekend

fieldsjoe89

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2014
Messages
84
Reaction score
183
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500,White's VX3, Tesoro Stingray
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was able to go hunting this weekend when I went back up to Virginia. It had been almost a year since I've been, so it was nice to get out and find some points . I really like the square base point I found. I thought it was broke at first, but when I got it up it was whole. I think I may have found a tool (the red rock)? Also maybe a scrapper or two. I can't tell you how many possible tools I've left behind in the past just thinking they were just semi-worked pieces.

IMG_20150507_204154.webpIMG_20150507_204310.webpIMG_20150507_204322.webpIMG_20150507_204349.webpIMG_20150507_204410.webpIMG_20150507_204420.webpIMG_20150507_204459.webp
 
Upvote 0
You got 2 good points and some scrapers. I find some like #4 and wonder if they weren't some kind of flint from the past but I really cant say. Interesting pieces
 
Looks like you had a great weekend, happy for ya and many more!
 
You had a very productive hunt. Thanks for sharing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom