What's new

Finally got out to dig!.........

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After 6 weeks of no digging, I finally got out. Saturday a bunch of us from the club hit an older soccer field. Not my first choice, as I like the old stuff. Not long into the hunt my daughter and I went across the road to an older football field. here are my digs. Some clad, a Chucky Cheese token, an old enamal script button, a fishing sinker, some kind of gas tip, a 40 cal rifle casing, and the best find is a neat sterling and terquoise pendant. A gal in the club thought it was a payote bird? It has an interesting back mark too.
 

Attachments

  • DSC06294.webp
    DSC06294.webp
    70.7 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC06296.webp
    DSC06296.webp
    28.3 KB · Views: 161
  • DSC06297.webp
    DSC06297.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 165
Cool sterling Peyote bird. Navajo for "lightning, thunder, and visions". I stayed away from that stuff in high school, they called it mescaline, or "get whacked out on a piece of cactus". ffd
 
Mike from MI said:
Not my first choice, as I like the old stuff.

I hear ya, I can count the number of tot lots I've detected on one hand. Glad you got out, after 6 weeks!! :o yikes...that's almost the whole winter season! :occasion14: well heres to gettin back in the swing of things....HH Mike, nice keepers. :thumbsup:
 
Nice score on the peyote bird, looks cool! :thumbsup:

Never heard of a peyote bird- but have heard of the double dome and purple
​
micro-dot.

Good luck,
HH.
 
Excellent score on the sterling pendant Mike :thumbsup:
 
Cool bird pendant, Mike. :icon_thumright: Glad you finally got out to dig.

HH
 
Glad you made it out mike. Congrats on the finds! :hello2: I did not know chuckie cheese put dates on thier tokens. thats pretty cool. Wish they all did.
 
Nice finds Mike! I like that pendant and button :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom