What's new

Finally!!! I got one.

Phillip_in_NM

Full Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2006
Messages
240
Reaction score
37
Golden Thread
0
Location
Land of Enchantment
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac, White's M6, Nokta Legend, Minelab Equinox 800, Nokta Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Went into one of my favorite banks and saw nothing but silver in the teller's tray. I bought all seven half dollars. Didn't look until I got outside.

1 1968

5 1964

and

ONE 1970!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now all I need is to find a Barber!!!
 
Upvote 0
WTG Phil.....it's a good feeling huh......good for you. Those babies sure are hard to come by but you now have one! Kudos.

Keep me coming.....maybe the Barber is just around the corner.
 
Time to celebrate...another '70 has been found!!!!!!!!
 
You will find a Barber, just keep trying.
 
Welcome to the club 70 exclusivo!!!
 
Congrats! Is it the 70D or 70S proof?
 
It's hard to hold back the excitment when they are counting a stack of loose and you can see the silver.
 
It's hard to hold back the excitment when they are counting a stack of loose and you can see the silver.

Ahhh!! I know!! That adrenaline rush is so hard to hide!!
 
It's a 70 D.

I guess there is one other (besides a Barber) I'd like to find CRHing.... a 1955 Franklin. Found all the rest, but no 55's.

Just have to keep looking.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom