What's new

Finally on the board for 2020

DemonCatSpaceStar

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2009
Messages
392
Reaction score
516
Golden Thread
0
Location
People of the South Wind
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got to the river today, was a good day! \m/ >.< \m/

The first would've been a killer point but has a snap base. :BangHead: At least it's almost complete though! :icon_thumright: I got very lucky because I walked two feet by it on my grid pattern & I was about two feet from it coming back when I spotted it! :headbang:

The 2nd pic,(L>R) the first 2 are the same scraper with edge work.The next IDK? But its been worked & the last I was able to get a shot of the edge work on the right side BUT IT HAS MICRO edging on the other side.

Thanks,

8-)
 

Attachments

  • 84530583_10157476479149652_7114293067292606464_o.webp
    84530583_10157476479149652_7114293067292606464_o.webp
    373.9 KB · Views: 111
  • 84707521_10157476524179652_6025561021450551296_o.webp
    84707521_10157476524179652_6025561021450551296_o.webp
    141 KB · Views: 82
Upvote 0
What's the material? Dacite? What state were they found in? Gary
 
Good finds, like the color!
 
Those are really cool I live in MI alot of old Indian trails where do you look for stuff like that I havent found even 1 in years. Well done on some cool artifacts. Tommy
 
Those are really cool I live in MI alot of old Indian trails where do you look for stuff like that I havent found even 1 in years. Well done on some cool artifacts. Tommy

I go to rivers (when they’re down) & creeks, sometimes farm fields.
 
Thanks those artifacts are so cool
 
That blade is a beauty.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom