What's new

finally, release from the "war dept."

bravowhiskey

Bronze Member
Joined
May 29, 2009
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
952
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brazos Valley, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Been on the mend from a major back surgery since middle Jan. Today I am finally released and will go back to work on Monday next.

The wife, bless her heart, has been on me like an iron fist. "don't do that"..."you aren't supposed to be lifting that"...."hell no, you aren't getting on that mower" on and on, you get the picture.

So in a couple hours I'm headed out to the farm, a four hour drive north west here. There I MD around the old home site, wander in the creekbeds. Also check on the turkey population to see what's gobblin'. (spring turkey season opens in a couple weeks) don't encounter another human being, just cows, 'till I come out. Yea baby!!!

Hope to be adding at least a few artifacts if the creek "Gods" are with me.

I love it. (look closely just above the turkey feather)

DSC00824.webpDSC00831.webpDSC00372.webpDSC00375.webp

Happy trails to all.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00747.webp
    DSC00747.webp
    74.4 KB · Views: 136
Upvote 0
Firstly hope you start to feel better. Yeah we can nag but, it's because we care. It's when a woman stops nagging you, then it's time to worry. Looks a nice place to hunt, quiet, just how I like it. Nice spearhead, shame it's broke but still a nice find. Thanks for sharin'
 
Looks beautiful... that feather looks just like osprey feathers here in Florida.
 
Glad you got out. Hope you heal quickly. Looks like you had a great day.
 
In your situation they nag beacuse they care. Good to here you are able to get back out. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom