What's new

FINALLY.........silver today

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2008
Messages
4,949
Reaction score
2,326
Golden Thread
0
Location
NorthWest Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
been awhile....lol

dime box one: 3 silver rosies
dime box two: skunk

half box: 7- 40%
1-90% 1964 :hello2:
 

Attachments

  • 8-19-09 silver.webp
    8-19-09 silver.webp
    58.1 KB · Views: 291
Upvote 0
That half box sounds good to me, now get the other half.
 
Good job! That's a fistfull of silver, which is enough to keep a man happy,
 
That would sure feed my habit! (I haven't hunted in months, 12-step program involving metal detecting). Looks enticing! ffd
 
Rich Hartford said:
Good one ! Haven't seen 3 dimes to a box in a while
I haven't either!!!!! I consider this a superb day compared to what I have been getting!
 
NOICE NOICE & NOICE! You guys are doing good! Im awash in clads!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom