What's new

Finally some box finds worth taking a picture of

golden silver

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
2,771
Reaction score
121
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hampton Roads, VA.
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter sharp shooter 2, minelab sovereign xs 2a pro
Picked up my normal boxes of halves today thinking they would be skunks which seems to be how most have been lately for me. One box must have been from a different pallet and produced like my old boxes used to. I pulled my third 1970 half for this year as well. I am pleased.

(1) 1964
(1) 1970d
(1) 1968s

(1) 1965
(5) 1966
(21) 1967
(3) 1968
(3) 1969

36 total silvers out of one box. No record but it is fantastic after the boxes I have had lately. Enjoy the pics folks.

Golden Silver
 

Attachments

  • coin1.webp
    coin1.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 445
  • coin2.webp
    coin2.webp
    15.5 KB · Views: 434
  • coin3.webp
    coin3.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 434
  • coin4.webp
    coin4.webp
    29.1 KB · Views: 437
Upvote 0
Wow awsome score

It's been a long time since I scored a 70D.

And that 68 proof looks good too.

Congrats.

Mojo
 
Hey GS , glad to see that you scored some awesome keepers especially with that 70d that was worth a pic in itself let alone the other great finds .... glad to see you banked some silver, Ed
 
GS, congrats on the great box! That would be a warm welcome, after what I have had lately. Finally got something worth posting however last night. I will add it shortly.
 
Finally a post worthy box!!! :tongue3:
 
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: i have only found 1 70D in almost a years time congrats :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom