Fruitbat
Full Member
I've had a pretty slow year so far CRHing. When I had the time and $ I would order 1-2 boxes with almost all being SKUNKS. Last week I had a little time and $ on my hands so I went to a town about 45 min away. The first bank I went to said they had $360 in halfs that they would love to get rid of but 1) I didn't have an account and 2) some one had called and ask about them but hadn't picked them up yet. The teller went and ask the head teller what to do. She said sell him half of what they had - ok if that's all I can get that will be fine. She came back with $300 and said she wanted to get rid of them and doubted the other guy would come back for them. Just as she was putting them in the bag "he" walked in. She quickly put them in the bag and sent me on my way. Those rolls where pretty good too, almost all had at least 1 silver in it. I hit a few more banks then I found one the said they only had 2 rolls. When I opened them they where both full of Bens plus one Walker. YAHOOOOOoooo
Upvote
0







