What's new

Finally something other than general service buttons!

Stoneworx

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2016
Messages
95
Reaction score
303
Golden Thread
1
Location
Fredericksburg Va
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Digging a spot that has produced maybe 30 plus eagle buttons and other odds and ends. I got a scratchy high/low tone, dug the plug, and found a button different from the eagle cuff buttons normaly dug at this camp. Didnt know till i got home and cleaned it that i dug my first state milita button!! Massachusetts button with lots of guilt still on it. I was just telling myself it would be nice to find something other than general service...thanks for looking. 20161130_173804.webp20161130_173804.webp
 
Upvote 34
That's a nice button, lots of gold. I love it.
 
Stoneworx, what does a button like that ring up as on an ATP?
 
Nice MA button. I have always wanted to dig one of those.
 
I almost didnt dig it! It sounded like a nail but i could hear a higher tone at the end of the swing. Lol
 
Nice MA Militia button. Found a cuff button last year.
 
That's in really good condition! I found one about two years ago, but it was smashed almost beyond recognition. Congrats on a nice find!
 
Congratualtions on the nice button! :occasion14:
 
Sweet. I got one from PA with the gilt still shining. They look awesome when cleaned up. Congrats.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom