Finally something other then Nails

Midnightrider08

Mar 9, 2008
Northern Vt Border
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & Bounty Hunter Quick Silver
Worked the foundation again today for about 2hrs. Finally found something other then nails. Well I found them also , lots of them. I keep bringing them home so atleast I'm eliminating a bunch of targets. Today I found a small buckle with the pin still, on outside of a sidewall. Was pretty damn exciting I might add even if it was just an old buckle. Looks kinda small to be a belt buckle so I'm thinking maybe a boot buckle ? Would that make sense for the late 1700's - early 1800's ? I'll have pic up by weekend with rest of the weeks finds. Really made my day to find something other then nails and pottery.

Found $1.07 in 1 hr at tot lot yesterday along with 8 pulltabs , 3 fencing staples, 2 pencil ends , and 2 beer cans. None of the coins were old but got a 1973 Canada Quarter which was a coin I hadn't seen in awhile.

Hope to get out again tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Thomas007

Aug 29, 2007
Glouster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Hey Midnightrider

It is apparent that from your perseverance and dedication that you are finding and recovering items now that would have previously been labeled unfindable. You set an example for all of us in doing this.

thanks for sharing

HH

Sanat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread