Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Well guys you haven’t heard from me in a while, but it wasn’t from a lack of trying. Even through a heavy dry spell I keep on digging. All my spots are dried up, but I got me a IHP which at this point I’m elated. Wish me luck [emoji1317] IMG_0012.jpg IMG_0012.jpg

Upvote 38

villagenut

Gold Member
Oct 18, 2014
florida
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a pretty swell indian, I am sure you will be back on a roll soon enough:thumbsup:

Route66

Mar 25, 2019
Guntersville, AL
Detector(s) used
White's 6000D
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I thought I was the only one who went through dry spells :unhappysmiley: Nice find!

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Thanks guys this is a old spot of mine. It was taken over by a new subdivision. The lot was sold in this subdivision I’m just waiting on them to move dirt. The other two lots next to it (that now have houses being built) I’ve found reales, silver thimbles, shield nickels, old irons, rare tokens from bars on Bourbon Street etc. The first lot was where a Jesuit Priest lived (he must’ve partied lol )in the early 1800s so that lot was fantastic then the lot next to it I found some interesting things as well so this third lot might have a little something on it that’s where I found this IH but it’s heavily wooded still. We’ll see it’s getting further from the main house, but plenty of shard glass I can’t wait until they move dirt. I got to keep driving past there often I’ve been doing it for the last couple of months

HIGHSTRUNG

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2019
Camden SC
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS 9" HF Coil, Garret Pro-Pointer, MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congrats on IHP. I found my first IHP last Thursday!

NEPADIGGER7

Bronze Member
Sep 3, 2013
Downtown Lehman
Detector(s) used
minelab safari,whites m6, AT Pro, Ace 250 and whites coin master, Garrett AT propointer (garrett carrot), Lesche hand digger, 5x8 & 8.5x11 DD coils for the Pro, Camera is Ion Air Pro 3
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Awesome man!

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see that IH was wondering where youve been. Ill tell ya Ill go many times and find that ol goose egg but goodies will come. Keep rippin my Friend

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good to see that IH was wondering where youve been. Ill tell ya Ill go many times and find that ol goose egg but goodies will come. Keep rippin my Friend

Thanks A2 the last 2 months have been many disappointments but it’s the hard times that separate the men from the boys. But I tell yeah my last 10 trips since my Trime have been total blanks not even a wheat.

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My oldest Daughter goes to Loyola Chicago I sent her to go with my Youngest Daughter to Loyola New Orleans they went to the french quarter ect she loved it so next year shell be going there she said its warm and she loves the palm trees Ill be broke for ever!!!!! Someday might give you a hollar when I come to visit her. Keep rippin my friend.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My oldest Daughter goes to Loyola Chicago I sent her to go with my Youngest Daughter to Loyola New Orleans they went to the french quarter ect she loved it so next year shell be going there she said its warm and she loves the palm trees Ill be broke for ever!!!!! Someday might give you a hollar when I come to visit her. Keep rippin my friend.

Oh Loyola will definitely send you to the poor house. Much less 2 Loyolas lol

Audubon Park is right across the street. She’s gonna love it. Rich part of town lol

Possum

Bronze Member
Nov 22, 2017
Southeast Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 and Equinox 800, XP Deus, Shadow X5, Shadow X2, Fisher F44, Whites Coinmaster, and Tesoro Compadre'
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Way to go brother, hopefully this crazy scheduling and pre-trial hearings will be over soon and we can get back out there and hitting it hard. Congrats on the IHP, you know I'm jealous because I really love those IHP's... LOL "D"

RVRoamer73

Silver Member
Apr 19, 2016
Georgia
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 Nox 800
Stealth 720i ,RTG 6"
Lesche GS 36
Predator Raptor
TRX pp
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice looking IHC. Like'n that patina. She's been hiding a long time. GL out there.

OP
OP
Truth

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Way to go brother, hopefully this crazy scheduling and pre-trial hearings will be over soon and we can get back out there and hitting it hard. Congrats on the IHP, you know I'm jealous because I really love those IHP's... LOL "D"

I need my brother with me

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread