What's new

FINALLY.....

mistergee

Silver Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
3,370
Reaction score
40
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pennsylvania
i got a Log Splitter penny. my first 2009 anything. and i got it 50 miles from the mint around the corner from my home at Rite-Aid.....still haven't found anything in Philly.
 
Upvote 0
mistergee said:
i got a Log Splitter penny. my first 2009 anything. and i got it 50 miles from the mint around the corner from my home at Rite-Aid.....still haven't found anything in Philly.
right now I am averaging about 50 of them per 50 boxes a week.

average about 4 Log Cabins per 50 boxes.


I am actually suprised to see that many in circulation. But I get A LOT more wheats than I do 2009's if that tells you anything.

Jason
 
mistergee said:
i got a Log Splitter penny. my first 2009 anything. and i got it 50 miles from the mint around the corner from my home at Rite-Aid.....still haven't found anything in Philly.

I got one too last week in change at Kroger & spent it at Rural King :evil6: .
 
I've only found formative years and log cabins.
 
I've started getting the 3rd reverse in circulation down my way. Actually finding quite a few of the first 2 by buying bags.
 
the cabins are scarce around here. still have not found any 2009 nickels or dimes
 
I quess I am fortunate to have a bank that seems to have oodles of cabin pennys. The last box of pennies I bought from them had 33 rolls! I only have two rolls of log splitters. Haven't seen any of the other 2 designs at all. not even one. Though someone said they got one of them in change from 7-11. Nor have I seen a single 2009 nickel or dime, though I have about 2 2009 quarters.
 
I picked up 5 of the 'Lincoln at the courthouse' pennies on Saturday at a gas station 'take a penny' tray. When I was 40 miles away it occured to me that the teller must have had a least one roll. Where else would they have come from? I was tempted to drive back and ask.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom