What's new

Finally!!!

Bruddahbanzai

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Honolulu, Hawaii
After three long years, I finally found a soda. I was definitely feeling the bottle itch with all my brothers finding sodas and me finding zero. The wait was definitely worth it.

Many mahalos to my bottle digging brothers. All of your generosity and encouraging words (EX: Weak Sauce!) are deeply appreciated.

CHEEEEEEEE HOOOOOOO!!!!! Banzai!!!!
 

Attachments

  • Hawn Soda Works Amber 002 (600 x 450).webp
    Hawn Soda Works Amber 002 (600 x 450).webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 411
  • Hawn Soda Works Amber 003 (600 x 450).webp
    Hawn Soda Works Amber 003 (600 x 450).webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 410
Ho Braddahbanzai,

Just trump all the rest of our soda's eh!!!

Sweeet indeed. The bottle that everyone dreams of finding.

Congratulations. :blob8:

Ringman
 
I left that bottle in the hole just for you and did you know that you always throw the first one back, NAH! Just kidding, but CONGRAT'S on your AWSOME SCORE! I Jealous! :occasion14:
 
Banzai,
Super find! First soda is a bomb. I guess your next soda will be an Alting or Amber Hawaiian HI. Congratulations.

HBF :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
meant to be :wav: :blob6: :blob10: Da bottle dance
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0547.webp
    IMG_0547.webp
    44.6 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_0548.webp
    IMG_0548.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_0549.webp
    IMG_0549.webp
    40.8 KB · Views: 345
Buggahcherreh, thanks for shooting/posting the pics. Good thing you neva shoot video so cannot see my hands shaking and me screaming like a little girl.
Mucho mahalos, bruddahbanzai
 
wow even if you tried to stage it, it would not have been as good. Terrific!!!!! Two high fives and a booyah for you. BANZAI !!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom