What's new

Finally

Glenn C

Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
422
Reaction score
226
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Came across a couple from a spot i have been working. It is a dig thing here. I know it is not much but after a couple of years it was nice to see. I have shown a couple flake tools from this spot before. I did find a piece of celt at this small spot. Im guessing archaic..
Both cracked but nice to see for me.

Found some archaic copper too.
 

Attachments

  • 1431800638418.webp
    1431800638418.webp
    39.4 KB · Views: 176
  • 1431800653742.webp
    1431800653742.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 155
  • 1431800728050.webp
    1431800728050.webp
    34.7 KB · Views: 143
Upvote 0
Great finds and good eye! I rarely find stone items on my site, which is a creek so I know how you feel. When you find some it's a great feeling and gives you incentive to keep on looking. Where there is one there are probably more but many days I leave the creek disappointed. That's really cool to find the copper, I don't have that here as far as I know.
 
Glenn, you must be quite the determined kind of guy!
99% of people would have given up a long time ago. Sounds like you've really persevered for your finds.
Keep it up, hope you find something that blows your mind.
You get an "A" for effort for sure !
Best of luck M.A.T.!
 
Thanks...i olan on going back thursday morning. Going to spend the morning digging without detector. I pretty sure i should come up with some stone hopefully a first" full point/knife... i will share . Also have handfuls of pottery which j will clean and post the better pieces.
 
Good finds! Continued good luck!
 
Where there's smoke there's fire Glenn. Keep hitting that area for sure!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom