What's new

Finally!!

Dirt fishing Wolf

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
2,217
Reaction score
528
Golden Thread
0
Location
G P, Illinois
Detector(s) used
DFX, Nokta Makro Simplex +
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pulled this one this morning out of a bean field that was turned 3weeks ago. Using my over street book I think I've found a Brewerton. I live in northern Illinois not to far out of the range. Felt good to find a nice point again.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    35.2 KB · Views: 124
Upvote 0
Dirt covered pic of other side.
 

Attachments

  • image.webp
    image.webp
    53.2 KB · Views: 115
Nice side notched point, good find
 
Always a good feeling to find a nice one like that. Is the base intact?
 
Nice find I would say Brewerton Side notch as well.
 
Always a good feeling to find a nice one like that. Is the base intact?
Base seems fully intact, didn't see any missing pieces any where on the point
 
I know what you mean. I can't wait to find another one.nice catch!
 
Base seems fully intact, didn't see any missing pieces any where on the point

Good news on that. Ive been finding but most are tip or base dinged sure is a nice looking one.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom