Find a Class Ring? Find the owner here maybe.

Treasure-Diver

Feb 8, 2005
Houston, Tx
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE W/ SunRay X-1 Probe
BH Pioneer 505
Fisher Impulse UW Pulse Ind.
Fisher F2
Hi everyone found this interesting site on the web. http://www.classringfinder.com/

Great feeling to return a personal item to someone.

I found a Texas A&M college class ring a year or so ago at a elementry school. I was able to track the owner down fairly easy. His full name was inside and he still lived in the neighborhood the school was in. It was great to be able to return it to him after he lost it four years from when I found it. Gave me a nice thank you card with a $60 reward inside. ;D

L

LuckyLori

That's a neat site. Unfortunately the 2 lost class rings in my family heritage where not listed :-[! Years ago, back in 72 or 73 my sister "borrowed" my Mothers gold class ring and wore it to school. (She was in the 3rd or 4th grade). Anyway she was playing hopscotch and took it off her finger and put it in her pocket. After recess she realized it was gone. She fessed up to Mom and we spent hours searching for it...never found it! Hey if anyone ever finds a 1959 (maybe 58, can't remember) ladies gold class ring from Marshall MO (owls) let me know.. It was lost at Manor Hill Elementary School in Liberty, MO. I'm not sure if she had her intials engraved or not...but if she did they would have been JDG

My HD lost his class ring in the Missouri River! He was throwing rocks off an old railroad river bridge in Plattsmouth, NE and had a sick eerie feeling as he watch his ring & the rock hurl to the river depths! It's a men's gold 1982 Lincoln East class ring.

Just thought I would throw in a few Missings just in case....You never know

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I signed up to that site awhile ago, to receive Reports of Lost rings in PA.

Unfortunately for the Most part, Not everyone Knows about the site
in order to even Think apout Posting there.

Most use Local Lost & Found adds, when they loose one.

And most who report them on the site, Say "Stolen", "Sold to a Hock Shop", or no Idea "where or When Lost"

It is a Good site to Keep an eye on though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread