What's new

find from holland / spanish COIN ???

bubbas

Full Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
116
Reaction score
18
Golden Thread
0
Location
holland
hello.

this coin I found today in holland. ;D

can some one tell me what it is. ???

diam= 30mm

weight = 12 gram

thanks. ;)

bubbas ;D ;D
 

Attachments

  • cop.webp
    cop.webp
    48.8 KB · Views: 638
  • dik.webp
    dik.webp
    4.2 KB · Views: 597
Bubbas...you have the best luck over there...nicely done...looks like a cob to me and I am sure someone will be able to identify it...
 
Well.... another great find for you! Congrats....I cant identify it but it looks good!
 
wow realy nice
 
Spain 4 reales not sure on the date 1500s-1600s
this one is Felipe III, 1598-1621 and is pretty close
AN77337854-oz.webp
AN77337854-rz.webp
I will let you know if I find any more info. HH,
Donny
 
hi djabend

thanks for the DET: ;D

now I know what the coin is. ;)

greatings bubbas ;D ;D
 
dutch raided many spanish ships and holland was under spanish control way back--great find
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom