What's new

Finders keepers

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
Found these last week. Someone turned 'em in, not knowing. I gave 20 bucks for 'em.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0754 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0754 [640x480].webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_0755 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0755 [640x480].webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0757 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0757 [640x480].webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 285
  • IMG_0758 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0758 [640x480].webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0754 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0754 [640x480].webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 293
  • IMG_0755 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0755 [640x480].webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 291
  • IMG_0757 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0757 [640x480].webp
    29.7 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_0758 [640x480].webp
    IMG_0758 [640x480].webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 279
losers weepers :laughing7: most likely nobody is missing them huh. nice score D, did you ever go back to that bank and buy up the quarters and dimes? congrats on all that silver! :hello2:
 
Nice hit!! I used to do a lot of rollhunting, but kinda got bored with it. Looks like I should get back into it!! WTG. dan
 
Sweet silver Duane. :icon_thumright: WTG

HH
 
Yeah baby! the easy way! :icon_thumright: :thumbsup: :icon_thumleft:
 
Great score on all them nice silvers :thumbsup:
 
DanMI said:
Nice hit!! I used to do a lot of rollhunting, but kinda got bored with it. Looks like I should get back into it!! WTG. dan
I think he'd rather you didn't :laughing7:
 
postalgriff said:
DanMI said:
Nice hit!! I used to do a lot of rollhunting, but kinda got bored with it. Looks like I should get back into it!! WTG. dan
I think he'd rather you didn't :laughing7:
Plenty for everyone! Yeah, right, I keep telling myself OVER and OVER again, it's cheaper and easier to buy the silver outright. Usually, I can't break even in gas costs, and it's time I'll never get back, although it is fun sometimes. ffd
 
Congrats on a whole heap of Big Silver there D!! :icon_thumleft:
 
Hi Ho Silver Away! I see a couple of Walkers and a Franklin amongst all the silver, WTG. :award_star_silver_1
 
I've tried my hand at bank rolls and even ask the tellers if they got any "older halves" Never had any luck though, not even 40% JFKs.
 
I would say your timing was right on, that's a lot of sliver, Congrats, like to have a day like that Detecting:laughing7:Good hunting....
 
Ahhhhh, the good 'ol days....brings back memories... nowadays I'm grateful for a silver rosie.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom