Paulsj
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2012
- Messages
- 21
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I am in North Texas and as you might know, there is not much coastline up here
I have a Fisher F2 and thought that maybe I could find some freshwater places to MD in. The problem is that even though I have lived here all my life, I am having one heck of a time finding these swimming holes. How on earth do you find these things where people are congregating to go swimming?
Thanks!
I have a Fisher F2 and thought that maybe I could find some freshwater places to MD in. The problem is that even though I have lived here all my life, I am having one heck of a time finding these swimming holes. How on earth do you find these things where people are congregating to go swimming?Thanks!
Upvote
0









