What's new

Finding those subtle lowspots holding gold....(video)

Surfdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
448
Reaction score
63
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Jersey Shore
Detector(s) used
Minelab excalibur, Sovereign GT, Fisher CZ-6a
The conditions weren't ideal down there that day....but if you know what to look for you stand a good chance of squeezing out some gold a decent percentage of the time....


 
Upvote 0
Surfdigger, thank you for that educational video..and thank you for sharing your expertise with us.

I always enjoy viewing your videos :headbang:

And....nice goin' on that beautiful 14 K bracelet!

Lorraine
 
Nice video, hope to see you down here again soon
 
Thanks for making the video and very nice bracelet. Good help on nderstanding the beach. I wonder if lake beaches are the same?

Sorekneesdayton
 
Brian nice to see your back with camera in hand! I always enjoy your video's. Everyone can take something away from each many can learn a lot! This is what its all about. Keep coming with the great information you provide for all. :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom