FINDING WATER!

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
Finding under ground water is not so hard if the dowser will use scientific principles. His dowsing tool "MUST" have trace of water molecules or "be soak" to fresh water so that detection is possible. Dowsing tool is only a medium where elements on its other end is powered and amplified by means of our body energy. Water to be found are not stagnant water, but flowing water in underneath river. the kinetic energy of this moving water molecules plus the energy absorbed by the earth, agitates its electrons to jump to conduction band, thus releasing electron neutrino to be detected by the water electron in the dowsing tool. (this method can be done through electronics means)
In finding specific material using a dowsing tool, it was observed that a compatible material must be used at the end or tip of a dowsing tool to be more effective. Using "bare" dowsing tool is llikely will not react to anything except to the type of material this tool is made.

Angel

OP
OP
beeper

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
I DON'T CARE ABOUT ALL THE HOOPTI LA ABOUT HOW OR THE FORCES BLA BLA BLA.

Second time:
There are thousands of WELL DRILLING company's out there, how many use Geological means vs. Dowsing and what is the success ratio of both, there has to be a factor involved as under the ground there is a lot of water anyway.

guess i may have to start my own study

OP
OP
beeper

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
SWR
thats what I'm getting at, there are some well drillers out there that DOWSE, but hell on the other hand throw rock in the air, where it lands start drilling, now the Dowser will credit it to his ability.

Staroleum

Greenie
Nov 11, 2005
Portland, OR
beeper said:
SWR
thats what I'm getting at, there are some well drillers out there that DOWSE, but hell on the other hand throw rock in the air, where it lands start drilling, now the Dowser will credit it to his ability.

Beeper, if you had to have a well drilled, what method would you want the driller to use to locate the well?

Maybe the water table is uniform where you guys are, but here in Oregon there are lots of places where you can dig very deep and not find any significent water flow.

I have spoken with a guy who dowses water, and he claims that he got a call from a well drilling company after they'd drilled 7 holes and hadn't found enough water to supply a house. He dowsed a spot for them that produced 17 gallons per minute on the next hole (the eighth total) that they drilled.

Best,
S.

Staroleum

Greenie
Nov 11, 2005
Portland, OR
Art,
That's a great story, and it's from what I think most people here *might* agree is a credible source: Stanford University's Journal of Scientific Exploration.

Admittedly this is just one study, but it does give a provisional answer to Beeper's question about the success ratio of dowsing for water vs using "conventional" hydrogeological methods, with dowsing performing much more consistently.

A long time ago, I did call several well-drilling companies in my area and asked them if they dowsed. I think 2 of the 4 who spoke to me said they did employ that method.

Personally I don't see why people find dowsing for water so unlikely: I don't know about a "treasure sniffing dog", but animals can smell water, can't they? You know how you can "smell rain" sometimes - I don't know the science myself, but I'm told it's because of negative ions.

Anyway, that people could locate water seems entirely within the realm of the possible to my mind. Now dowsing for other things --- that remains open to question, but I'd like to remain open-minded and I look forward to checking it out for myself. If I succeed, so much the better, and if I do not, I will have fun anyway!

Best,
S.

OP
OP
beeper

beeper

Sep 23, 2005
California
That was a interesting article from Stanford Univ. like was said only one study, that goes back to my original question how many drillers employ the practice of dowsing, as mentioned out of 4 drillers that were called 2 dowsed and 2 did not.
so which leads me to believe some drillers are doing OK without dowsing. Is the consensus dowsers are more successful?, according to the test 96% buy a large margin over non dowsers. Even though the studies showed success to the dowsers, does not answer my question.

In the REAL world of doing "business of drilling" I would like to see a study nationwide, the ratio of does vs. don't, and to interview each in their REAL business.

i would tend to belive dowsing for water works, but still IN NO WAY can i grasp finding "anything you want"

Darrell aka beeper

backwoods tracker

Jan 2, 2014
Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I mentioned this on another thread, but here goes anyway. When I was a kid, anyone in our area that wanted to drill a new well, would get my grandfather to go out first and dowse (we called it water witching) for the best spot. I learned from him when I was about 6 or 7 years old.

There was also a driller that lived down the road from us who would always get my grandfather to go out to any site he was going to drill first.

I know that doesn't answer your question, but just wanted to share the story. Both my grandpa and that driller have passed on several years ago, but I never forgot going out with him to witch for water, and although I don't do it for others who are drilling, every once in awhile just for old times sake, and to say howdy to Paw Paw, I'll cut me a forked peach branch and do a little witching.

Red_desert

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Midwest USA
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250/GTA 1,000; Fisher Gold Bug-2; Gemini-3; Unique Design L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
In my area, all the well driller trucks I've ever seen. had "Water Witching" painted in big enough letters to see it good along the sides.

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
In the REAL world of doing "business of drilling" I would like to see a study nationwide, the ratio of does vs. don't, and to interview each in their REAL business.
In the real world who has the millions it would take to do a study that most people don’t care about???....Art

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread