timelord Sr. Member Joined Sep 1, 2014 Messages 263 Reaction score 466 Golden Thread 0 Location Sheboygan WI Detector(s) used Minelab Safari Fisher F5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2015 #1 Still found silver so it's a good day. The finds are taking much longer to find but the silver will make me go back even though I keep saying there is nothing left......... Upvote 20
Still found silver so it's a good day. The finds are taking much longer to find but the silver will make me go back even though I keep saying there is nothing left.........
Loco-Digger Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2014 Messages 12,099 Reaction score 18,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Northern O-H-I-O 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 12, 2015 #2 Nice digs. 4 sweet pieces
M Msbeepbeep Platinum Member Joined Jun 24, 2012 Messages 15,841 Reaction score 24,153 Golden Thread 0 Location MA Detector(s) used M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 12, 2015 #3 Really nice finds! Congrats! Good detail on those! Sometimes when you lest expect it the ground gives up something really awesome!
Really nice finds! Congrats! Good detail on those! Sometimes when you lest expect it the ground gives up something really awesome!
WHADIFIND Gold Member Joined Apr 9, 2012 Messages 12,682 Reaction score 43,415 Golden Thread 1 Location South of the Mason-Dixon Line 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Garrett AT-MAX Garrett AT-PRO, Garrett Groundhog, Pro-Pointer, Jack Hammer! Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2015 #4 Ya know, I'll just bet that a few hunters out there had written off my "zippity dodah" park before I found my coin there. LOL The finds ebb and flow...just like tides.
Ya know, I'll just bet that a few hunters out there had written off my "zippity dodah" park before I found my coin there. LOL The finds ebb and flow...just like tides.
A Argentium Gold Member Joined Feb 2, 2008 Messages 9,079 Reaction score 5,580 Golden Thread 0 Location Santa Fe, New Mexico Detector(s) used Whites, MXT. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2015 #5 Wow , If those finds represent a tougher day for you , I'd sure like to see your good day !
Trezurehunter Platinum Member Joined Mar 22, 2003 Messages 20,475 Reaction score 25,979 Golden Thread 0 Location Illinois / Oklahoma Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2015 #6 Silver has that effect on us !!
timelord Sr. Member Joined Sep 1, 2014 Messages 263 Reaction score 466 Golden Thread 0 Location Sheboygan WI Detector(s) used Minelab Safari Fisher F5 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 13, 2015 Thread Owner #7 These were my three good days at this property....
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 14, 2015 #8 Nice digs. Any day upright is a good day, finding them finds is a bonus.