What's new

Finds for this week

stratos

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2012
Messages
51
Reaction score
201
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Michigan
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I had a week off, so I spent 4 or 5 hrs, everyday swinging the ATP. Went through 2 sets of batteries, and 5 thermos's of coffee. And 18 cans of Pepsi.

This is what I came up with.
5 wheat pennies 1940, 1950,1950,1949.
1 Indian head penny 1887
2 unmarked rings with fish on them.
1 USN ring unmarked.
1 Winchester shotgun brass New Rival 1887 to 1929.
1 token form Allskate Sports arena.
1 rifle shell with bullet attached fired, pulled the bullet off and there is a roach clip attached to the bullet.
1 cell phone.
4 cars. Hot Wheels Superbee, Hot Wheels car made for McDonalds, Matchbox police car, #53 Sandbloaster stock car.
$15.72 cents in clad.

And one very sore arm.
 

Attachments

  • rings.webp
    rings.webp
    82.3 KB · Views: 137
  • token and shells.webp
    token and shells.webp
    161.6 KB · Views: 129
  • cars cell.webp
    cars cell.webp
    163.6 KB · Views: 128
  • clad.webp
    clad.webp
    194.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IHP wheats.webp
    IHP wheats.webp
    143.1 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 23
That's a lot of digging! Nice looking Navy ring.
 
Congrats on having a whole week off to enjoy the hobby. :occasion14: Love the IHP, bullet roach clip, and that fat navy ring. Looks like you had plenty of targets to dig. Isn't dirt fishing the best hobby ever..

A couple weeks ago I did the same as you and took a week off to dirt fish.
 
Sore arms, sore knees, and the fun finding everything is priceless. Nice going
 
Congratulations on the nice assortment of jewelry finds! Wheaties and IH's are always a welcome discovery.
 
I agree with RJ55 as to that is a LOT of digging,but you had some fun there. And some gas and battery money to boot.
 
Your face pulling out that IHP was priceless!!! Loved every minute of it.
 
Looks like you had a good week.

I really like that class ring. I like that Indian as well.
Hell I like it all.
 
If you had added 6 candy bars and 8 bags of chips to your consumption list I would have guessed that the bullet roach clip was actually your own, neat finds[emoji12]
 
Yeah I forgot when I first started detecting that sore arm is be out everyday like u were nonstop! Good week though keep racking those hours on ur machine ur getting there!
 
HOWS YOUR KIDNEYS HOLDING UP? NICE MIX OF FINDS AND RINGS .....
 
Thanks everyone for your comments. I will let you know how this weekend goes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom