What's new

finds from 11/06/09 great day

montanagold

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
311
Reaction score
190
Golden Thread
0
Location
Montana
Detector(s) used
Curently the AT pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Filled my Barber tag again, I think this makes Barber number 25 for the year. Me and Tim went to this place that I had just gotten permission to hunt a half hour before. I got a little worried when we started to find pull tabs and memorial pennies pretty deep. needless to say we both had a great day, Tim ended up with an Indian and an old railroad turn key. I posted the video on you tube my page is montanagold59635.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0497.webp
    IMG_0497.webp
    80.3 KB · Views: 514
Upvote 0
Great finds! Love that Barber quarter. Looks like it turned out to be quite a nice site.

HH,
R.I.
 
Nice finds MG and congrats on Barber #25. :icon_thumleft:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Silver silver silver silver.. gotta love it!
 
Thanks guys for the great comments. I am going to try to head back there tomorrow, wish me luck.
 
mighty fine day when u pull 3 injuns!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom