What's new

Finds from Friday a merc some bullets and a religious pendant

dirtyJohn

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
643
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
Whiskey Junction, IL
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD2, Tesoro Tiger Shark, DetectorPro Uniprobe, DetectorPro Pistol Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • 3-19-10.webp
    3-19-10.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 3-19-10.webp
    3-19-10.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 162
Nice Job :thumbsup:
Love those early date mercs...
 
Congrats buddy!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
p2c said:
Nice Job :thumbsup:
Love those early date mercs...
Thanks, me too.
HH
John
 
Congrats on the merc. Those are some big shells someone has been hunting bunny wabbits!
 

Attachments

  • elmer.webp
    elmer.webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 120
TreasureFiend said:
Congrats buddy!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks, I thought you found all the religious pendants. I'm on the board :icon_thumright:
HH
John
 
dirtyJohn said:
TreasureFiend said:
Congrats buddy!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Thanks, I thought you found all the religious pendants. I'm on the board :icon_thumright:
HH
John

Haha after reading this I remembered that I found another on a few days ago but forgot to post it with my finds. :tongue3:
 
Nice digs John. Got you a round for the squirrel gun....
 
Good digs John, silver and bullets, maybe a silver bullet next??
 
WTG, John!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The lowly common Merc to some, gorgeous to me, and one of the prettiest coins we've minted for sure!
 
CONGRATS ON THE MERC.
 
That's a beautiful merc. Nice relics too. A great hunt in my book.

Joe
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom