Finds From the Last Week

ivy_walls

Sep 1, 2006
Mishawaka Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE & Garrett Ace 250
This last week I spent in Indianapolis at a training class for work. Shootist set me up with some parks to hit while I was there, Thanks Shootist!!
I spent a couple of days at a park near the training facilities, about 2 hours at a park in Greenfield, home of James Whitcomb Riley, and a couple hours at Memorial Park in Lebanon Indiana. All total I wound up with $4.48 in clad, a cool magnet, and a bag of money ..... see the pictures.

And then today I went to local park here in Mishawaka and as I am find clad after clad I started getting these really deep signals and when I dig it up I find really old TRASH. Like I found some kind of 3 was coupling, and broken up miniature of the Statue of Liberty, and some other stuff that was iron and rusted beyond recognition.

However I did find my very FIRST Kennedy Half Dollar. That made my day obviously!!

Thanks for looking and Happing Fishing !!

Attachments

• DSC01135a.jpg
    DSC01135a.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 277
  • DSC01128a.jpg
    DSC01128a.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 228
  • DSC01137a.jpg
    DSC01137a.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 270
  • DSC01132a.jpg
    DSC01132a.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 224
Upvote 0
Hey see you made some " Key " finds. Haha! Glad you made some good finds while you were working. If you view my post today about Silver and Copper hunt, you will see my finds with my ACE 250. My partner also uses a ACE 250. We do use a SunRay Probe with them also.

Thanks for the post and great pics, I like the way you presented them.

HH< Ringfinder

P.S. If you look at the top of this page, the picture with the blue stone is mine also. I found it last week with my ACE 250. What a great machine.

thanks ringfinder ..... I like my Ace 250 also. I like thge things you found with yours too!
thanks for lookin' !!

Congrats on your finds. That old buckle and bag of money are so cool! Bag of money must be a sign of things to come ! ;)

Congratulations that is a sweet haul. Love that bag of money really cool find. Half dollars are awesome eh? I can't wait to pull out the dollar someday.

Rev

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back