What's new

finds from the park

robfinds

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
3,531
Reaction score
4,422
Golden Thread
5
Location
Yorkshire England
🥇 Banner finds
5
Detector(s) used
XP Goldmax
Just had a couple of hours back at the park. It's about a mile and a half from where I live, so good exercise walking there and back. As for the finds, the usual lot of copper pennies and halfpennies, dating from victorian to modern. Only one silver coin a Queen Victoria sixpence 1899. Still a pleasant way to while away a couple of hours. Robert.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6679.webp
    IMG_6679.webp
    348.5 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 14
Yeah , I'd be ecstatic to get a silver Vickie of any kind (Canadian more likely for me ) Nice Hunt .
 
Yeah , I'd be ecstatic to get a silver Vickie of any kind (Canadian more likely for me ) Nice Hunt .
Cheers Argentium, the sixpence is very worn, so will be sold for scrap silver some time down the line.
 
Sort of a ho-hum type of a hunt I imagine, but enough to scratch the itch of digging.
Ever get a hammie or anything else that kind of a surprise out of the public parks?
 
Sort of a ho-hum type of a hunt I imagine, but enough to scratch the itch of digging.
Ever get a hammie or anything else that kind of a surprise out of the public parks?
Yeah just nice to get out pepperj. Not had hammered coins from public parks. I have though had them from private park land, next to large mansions. This type of park land, was ploughed up during WW2 to grow food. Robert.
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom