postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
My finds from the first few times out for the year. I found an area of woods around a local park that had some activity over the years. Hardly any clad or modern junk so that was nice. Found some cool relics and coins. Total was 59 wheats and 6 silver dimes. Found 3 rings including a really nice gold class ring from 1951. It does have initials inside and I believe with a fair amount of certainty that I tracked down the owner who passed away in 2011. Anyway, thanks for looking and HH out there, Griff.
Attachments
-
2CCCBB15-3396-48B6-BCA8-F185EAC11114.webp521 KB · Views: 133 -
82A2B230-D4AC-4A83-B3BF-4434D27C7789.webp817.8 KB · Views: 122 -
47BB9E82-2CF8-4A30-A055-ED5C4318EDA1.webp716.5 KB · Views: 105 -
7E190FE1-79DE-4863-926A-E94A84496A66.webp732 KB · Views: 109 -
C543F2FC-D19E-4979-959E-3A7515A043ED.webp338.1 KB · Views: 112 -
F601DE79-CF2D-40E3-8533-39BFD4B7007F.webp444.2 KB · Views: 117 -
1D0EFD6D-286F-45A3-890F-1547947B2FC1.webp86.3 KB · Views: 113 -
206DA802-7778-4D83-8751-2D4CE3158082.webp120.3 KB · Views: 101







