What's new

Finds this week (3 small silvers)

MauserMan

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2010
Messages
279
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
MA
Detector(s) used
BH Tiv
Got my first box of quarters this week but it only produced a couple nice looking state/ATB coins inlcuding two Yellowstones. Out of the two dime boxes, there was a '63 and '52 "S" Rosie (my first S mint!,) as well as a 1960 Canadian. I still haven't beaten my first dime box which had 4 silvers. :(

But, I added some more to the pile. I have another quater box ordered for next week, so who knows...
 
Upvote 0
Good finds!The 2 dime boxes I did this week produced nuttin.
 
Congrats on the silver Canadian, i like finding 'em more than I do the rosies. ffd
 
fistfulladirt said:
Congrats on the silver Canadian, i like finding 'em more than I do the rosies. ffd
:) It was nice that that boxes' one Canuck was a silver.
 
You'll beat your mark of four in no time. Quarters are a different matter. I like them because if you find 1 silver quarter, you have a nice piece of silver, my dump bank will take all that I can bring them, and they require little time to go through. I don't like the fact that more often than not I get skunked. I hope your find a dozen.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom