What's new

Finds

richo328

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
35
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing special but first year metal detecting so I'm pretty happy with the coin finds.
 

Attachments

  • 1459352606407.webp
    1459352606407.webp
    38 KB · Views: 203
Congratz! I like the pile on the left better than the pile on the right!
 
Lol ya me too
 
WTG on the digs! :thumbsup:
 
Thanks mike
 
Congrats on the coins and the cool yellow flower thingy
 
Got a couple Wheaties today
 
Congrats on your finds richo328 - we all dig trash - clad - sometimes a little silver & gold but mostly for me clad & aluminum anyway wishing you many great finds while out dirt fishing.

Texas ED
 
Any ideas?
 

Attachments

  • 1459525786257.webp
    1459525786257.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 1459525802205.webp
    1459525802205.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 142
Thanks
 
Anyone find anything good this year so far?
 
What's the gold coloring just dipped in something?

Yeah, looks like it was plated. I was also about to say suspenders buckle/clip. Not sure on the other object.
 
Today's best coins
 

Attachments

  • 1460600349125.webp
    1460600349125.webp
    23.1 KB · Views: 132
  • 1460600363566.webp
    1460600363566.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 128
nice finds richo!...keep at it, looking forward to seeing more of your finds!
 
I have some shotgun shells I traced back to 1867-1901, also a lighter from the 50s and a train from a monopoly set
 
1954 silver quarter
1950's rare army keep
1940 ward beams international daredevil contest token.
1950's cap gun
 

Attachments

  • ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494297641.632526.webp
    ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1494297641.632526.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 109

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom