Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Managed to get away from all the spring breakers for a little while today and went down to Chaffee County along the Arkansas River, Railroad Bridge and Elephant Rock north of BV. Nary a spring breaker in sight. They are how I make my money, but I wish they would realize I only have about 15 minutes of nice and tolerance in me when I come to work and I try to use that up real quick.
3-21b.jpg
3-21d.jpg
3-21e.jpg
3-21f.jpg
3-21g.jpg

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know newnan man, we just rob them at the cash register. I work in retail, the only grocery store in town, smaller than a football field, and I think we did 1.7 million in sales last week in this spring break time. We get people from all over the world. This week it's the Semana Santa folks from Mexico. (Queso? Si, pasillo quince) It's a destination resort skiing area, and constant tourism can be aggravating, but they do pay my rent and bought me five new trucks in the last 20 years. Without them, this place would dry up and blow away.

newnan man

Gold Member
Aug 8, 2005
Beautiful Florida
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You know newnan man, we just rob them at the cash register. I work in retail, the only grocery store in town, smaller than a football field, and I think we did 1.7 million in sales last week in this spring break time. We get people from all over the world. This week it's the Semana Santa folks from Mexico. (Queso? Si, pasillo quince) It's a destination resort skiing area, and constant tourism can be aggravating, but they do pay my rent and bought me five new trucks in the last 20 years. Without them, this place would dry up and blow away.
Good for you! Supply and demand, free markets.

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hear that, Tnmountains. Wait til you get people coming in and buying up homes for 'second homes' which will sit empty for most of the year. Good for them if they can afford it, I guess. Leads to a serious housing crisis, which we have here in the mountains.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@RGINN
Love those pictures
Very beautiful