What's new

Fineally my oldest U.S.coin CRHing

cyberdan

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2006
Messages
4,599
Reaction score
2,232
Golden Thread
0
Location
Very Northern Left Coast
Detector(s) used
XLT & Bigfoot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I picked up 4 bags of cents from a bank last week and fineally got to the last one. First thing out was a Knotts Berry Farm smashed penny. Then I get almost to the bottom and I see a 1916D wheat, in pretty bad shape.

Next handfull and something I have never seen in the wild before an 1891 Indian Head Penny. I guess it is only in good shape. The only wear patten is LIBERTY is gone. ;D My oldest coin and my first indian. ;D ;D
 
Upvote 0
Hey, nice going Dan! You beat my oldest by 7 years.
 
Congratulations Dan!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:.. You've been on a roll lately. Hope you get another one soon! HH, Gpurs...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom