What's new

Fingerprint

Rww1987

Full Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2012
Messages
144
Reaction score
115
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iowa
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found a pottery shard and believe that there is a fingerprint on the in side part. it's hard to get a pic of it but I got some ok ones.
 

Attachments

  • image-4186743735.webp
    image-4186743735.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 141
  • image-3908012179.webp
    image-3908012179.webp
    46.1 KB · Views: 143
  • image-3142184292.webp
    image-3142184292.webp
    28.2 KB · Views: 131
  • image-2087555441.webp
    image-2087555441.webp
    38 KB · Views: 126
Upvote 0
Gotta love hallmarks!...........GTP
 
Now that is very cool to find. The impression of man/woman.Very cool find. That will be one you talk about and show for years.
 
Getting personal with a native hundred(s) of years ago whats better than that? super find right there RWW .
 
That is cool.. I have one or two. You don't find that often.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom