What's new

Fire poker?

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,861
Reaction score
83
Golden Thread
0
Location
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What might this be? i found this at the site of an old Military Academy.
Total length is about 8 inches. The part comming out of the handle is iron and broken off at the end.
 

Attachments

  • DSCN2931.webp
    DSCN2931.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 316
  • DSCN2933.webp
    DSCN2933.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 302
  • DSCN2931.webp
    DSCN2931.webp
    10.2 KB · Views: 296
  • DSCN2933.webp
    DSCN2933.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 304
Montana Jim said:
Or the end of a swagger stick - how long is it?

And what is the material that is coming out of it...iron? I am assuming the handle is brass.
 
Upvote 0
Montana Jim said:
72cheyenne said:
Montana Jim said:
Or the end of a swagger stick - how long is it?

And what is the material that is coming out of it...iron? I am assuming the handle is brass.

Yea, I don't think it's an iron swagger stick... lol.

It could be rotting wood....really can't tell from the photo. lol
 
Upvote 0
72cheyenne said:
Montana Jim said:
72cheyenne said:
Montana Jim said:
Or the end of a swagger stick - how long is it?

And what is the material that is coming out of it...iron? I am assuming the handle is brass.

Yea, I don't think it's an iron swagger stick... lol.

It could be rotting wood....really can't tell from the photo. lol

Iron
 
Upvote 0
What material is the handle?.

Could we see a pic in its entirety?
Several inches appear to be cropped off and we dont know what clue may be missing.
A closeup picture of the broken end may also help.
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
What material is the handle?.

Could we see a pic in its entirety?
Several inches appear to be cropped off and we dont know what clue may be missing.
A closeup picture of the broken end may also help.

OK I will take some pictures tomorrow
 
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom