What's new

Fire

BosnMate

Gold Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
6,942
Reaction score
8,441
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Yesterday, the smoke where I live, was so thick you could taste it. I quit smoking 40 years ago, and the smoke from the fires, was bad enough at times it was making me cough, kind of like I just took a puff on a cigarette. I didn't take the picture, a friend took it with his cell phone and posted it on Facebook. This is where the smoke is no doubt coming from, 30 miles east of my house, on hiway 138. There is also a fire in Crater Lake Park and a couple of others, one near Dry Creek, and the two dozen people that live there have been told to leave. Crater Lake is 100, and Dry Creek is about 70 miles east I guess. Anyhow, here is the picture.

fire2017A.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom