What's new

First 5 ring day with the CTX yields 28.2 grams of gold

cdv1

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
766
Reaction score
678
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Chris (Dc426) and I hit up an obscure beach and it turned out to be a really good one to try! Chris went one way and I went the other...after about an hour, Chris met me back where I started.... I had been digging clad (high tones)and not moved but about 100 yards since we started and decided to only dig midtones... it has been a long time since I had that many targets... waves made digging difficult but I stuck to three mid tones that I was sure were nickels.... but all three turned out to be gold... somewhere in between those golds I got my second silver for the day. Those 4 rings happened within one hour of hunting
1967 Class ring is 13.5 grams of 10k
White gold band is 5.8 grams of 10k
Diamond band is 8.9 grams of 14k.... 6 of the 7 diamonds are real.... guess which one isn't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HH and GL everyone
Cliff
 

Attachments

  • 2013-11-05 10.53.53.webp
    2013-11-05 10.53.53.webp
    933.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 2013-11-05 10.55.29.webp
    2013-11-05 10.55.29.webp
    817.8 KB · Views: 311
  • 2013-11-05 13.03.02.webp
    2013-11-05 13.03.02.webp
    284.3 KB · Views: 231
Upvote 0
Look at all that gold! Sweet
 
I would be all over that site!! Great job/finds!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom