First arrowhead ever found

TundraPlugger

Jan 27, 2019
North Dakota
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is the first arrowhead I ever found. It is made of Knife River Flint and measures about 1 3/4". I didn't have a clue what I was looking for until I found this bad boy. Found back in 98'. 20190127_160848.jpeg

Upvote 0
Beautiful point. That's enough to keep you huntin' for a life time!! I would love to show my first point, but I lost it when I was 12yrs old.:dontknow:

Beautiful point. That's enough to keep you huntin' for a life time!! I would love to show my first point, but I lost it when I was 12yrs old.:dontknow:
Thanks Tony! I thought it was fake when I found it..... I had never found one before so I thought someone was messing with me. After that one I was hooked!

That is a beauty! Just love finding that KRF.

I have tried to P.M. you three times, but apparently with no luck. :dontknow: Maybe a moderator could look into it?

Very Nice! That KRF can sure look like new at times.

Heck, I remember the excitement of my first conchoidally fractured flake, one I just knew some na knocked off a rock!!

Ill post a pic of my first point later, I don't want to wake the wife getting to it.

My parents used to hunt and I would go with them when I was very small. One of their favorite stories is when they planted a broken point on a hill and told me to go over to that area and check it out. I came back with a whole point!! I don’t know what became of it or remember it, but my parents tell the story a lot. Hold on to that shiny beauty, hope you find more.

My first point was nothing spectacular but I’ll never forget the feeling when I found it.
D35E0C89-FD3E-48DB-A0B7-DA1FFA9A7E24.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back