NZ49er
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 3, 2018
- Messages
- 520
- Reaction score
- 1,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Equinox 800
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hey all,
Working in Texas right now. I found this along with a couple of others today at work. Most of the others are your typical Mid to late Archaic that are so common in central Texas, but I had to post this one. It is the smallest I've found since my very first point at age 4 (thirty years ago now!). Hope you enjoy.
-NZ49er



Working in Texas right now. I found this along with a couple of others today at work. Most of the others are your typical Mid to late Archaic that are so common in central Texas, but I had to post this one. It is the smallest I've found since my very first point at age 4 (thirty years ago now!). Hope you enjoy.
-NZ49er



Upvote
0
. That's about as honest as I can get, lol.






