Kevo_DFX
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 5, 2008
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 135
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Greensburg, PA
- Detector(s) used
- DFX
First attempt at CRH'ing
So, I decided to take the plunge and start CRH'ing to assauge the winter blah's. I bought two boxes of dimes, and got three silver dimes out of the boxes. Is this about average? It is certainly a way to gather some silver, I'm happy, and will keep doing it.
The Canadian dimes sure fool you, huh?
I do have a question. While in one of the banks, I asked if they have and halves, and the teller said they only had a few loose ones, she counted 7 of them. I said I would gladly take them, and when I got them I noticed something weird. Every one of them was a 1973D. Why would this happen?
Anyway, I just wanted to day thanks for the advice I got in reading these posts, it helped me foster a new part of my addiction.
Regards,
Kevo
So, I decided to take the plunge and start CRH'ing to assauge the winter blah's. I bought two boxes of dimes, and got three silver dimes out of the boxes. Is this about average? It is certainly a way to gather some silver, I'm happy, and will keep doing it.
The Canadian dimes sure fool you, huh?
I do have a question. While in one of the banks, I asked if they have and halves, and the teller said they only had a few loose ones, she counted 7 of them. I said I would gladly take them, and when I got them I noticed something weird. Every one of them was a 1973D. Why would this happen?
Anyway, I just wanted to day thanks for the advice I got in reading these posts, it helped me foster a new part of my addiction.
Regards,
Kevo
Upvote
0







