What's new

First Barber!

Illinirelics

Greenie
Joined
Sep 12, 2016
Messages
18
Reaction score
54
Golden Thread
0
Location
West central Illinois
Detector(s) used
Whites classic II garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Finally found another piece of silver after a few weeks of nothing but wheaties and a German coin. This thing is in better shape than most of the change in my pocket! Weird thing is I was being lazy and had disc way up into the gold range to avoid all of the metal shavings in this area of my yard. It sounded off loud and clear then when I went to Zero I had a very hard time getting a consistent signal amongst all the trash? Guess I have to go over several spots again now! image.webpimage.webp
HH!
 
Upvote 50
What great shape it is in! Nice find for sure.
 
Congratualtions on the first Barber dime! :occasion14:
 
I can't believe what good shape that thing is in. I'm jealous! I've never found a Barber.
 
That Barber dime is in really great condition.Congrats there.
 
Looks like someone dropped it yesterday! Great find.
 
That is a beauty!!!!!!!!!!!good job!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Congrats, that is one sharp looking dime!
 
That's a sharp looking Barber. Congrats! I'd love to find one someday.
 
Congrats on your first barber! Keep it up and happy hunting!
 
Congrats on your first Barber coin. I hope many more follow.
 
Nice looking Barber, in awesome shape !! Congrats and HH
 
Yep,, that one wasn't in circulation for very long.
Congrats on your first Barber Dime.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom