Hi everyone!
I have been a long time lurker of this forum, and I would have to say, there are some really good discussions out there on how to coin roll hunt. I read through the FAQ's along with numerous posts by other members here. I made sure that I had a game plan in place for dumping, so I enjoyed reading what everyone else had to say. I was searching dimes and pennies for a couple of months, but today I took the dive and got a box of halves from my local bank. I might have had a some beginner's luck thrown in, but I think this was a pretty good haul for just one box.
My totals from this box were:
2x Bens (1960,1962)
1x 1964 Kennedy
6x 40% (1965,2x 1966,1967,1968,1969)
I attached a picture to show you guys, but the flash made a couple of the coins hard to make out.
I'd like to thank everyone for posting such valuable information in this forum. I never would have known about the hobby if it wasn't for all the posters.
-steeda
I have been a long time lurker of this forum, and I would have to say, there are some really good discussions out there on how to coin roll hunt. I read through the FAQ's along with numerous posts by other members here. I made sure that I had a game plan in place for dumping, so I enjoyed reading what everyone else had to say. I was searching dimes and pennies for a couple of months, but today I took the dive and got a box of halves from my local bank. I might have had a some beginner's luck thrown in, but I think this was a pretty good haul for just one box.

My totals from this box were:
2x Bens (1960,1962)
1x 1964 Kennedy
6x 40% (1965,2x 1966,1967,1968,1969)
I attached a picture to show you guys, but the flash made a couple of the coins hard to make out.
I'd like to thank everyone for posting such valuable information in this forum. I never would have known about the hobby if it wasn't for all the posters.

-steeda
Attachments
Upvote
0








