What's new

First Box of halves

USMCLion

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2008
Messages
94
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
I've been roll hunting pennies and nickles for a few years but never got into the halves because I don't collect them. I was at one of my pick-up banks and they asked me if I ever got halves. I told them I never did before and asked why? They had a guy come in and order some halves over a month ago and never came in to get them. I told them I would take them off there hands so they were not stuck with them. They have always been very good to me in the past. I was pretty excited so I went home to open them up. 15 Silvers in the box. (13 40% and 2 64's) also the were 6 2003 D as far as I no those were never issued to the public. Is this the case it seems like alot in one box for something that was never released to the public. I think I may order some more boxes if I can pull those type of numbers on a regular basis. I guess I got the bug!! Thanks for reading
 
Upvote 0
15 silvers form a box is good. I'd get more.
 
Nice first box, but don't think every box will be that good, I've yet to have a box that was that good, several on here have gone 20 somes boxes in a row with skunks!
 
Congrats on your first box. I good too I might add. Order more!

BTW - Do you need some help getting that hook out of your lip?? J/K
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom