Jan 16, 2017
NEPA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT/MAX, APEX, ACE 350 WITH A DD COIL,TEKNETICS DELTA 4000,
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FIRST BUFFALO (NOT SURE OF DATE 1915 OR 16) ALL OPINIONS WELCOME
WAS OUT YESTERDAY ME AND MY SON. MY KIDS LOVE DETECTING WITH ME THEY HAVE SUCH A GREAT TIME . WE FOUND THE BASIC TABS AND CAPS AND A FEW COINS
AND MY FIRST BUFFALO THE THING IS IT LOOKS LIKE IT GOT CHUSH OR SOMETHING AND ITS HARD TO READ THE DATE IT LOOKS LIKE 1915 BUT I'AM NOT SURE ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRIECATED . ALSO FOUND A INDIAN HEAD THIS IS MY SECOND IT'S A 1887. THANKS RICH :hello2: :icon_thumright: :hello2: :icon_thumleft:
IMG_1681.JPG IMG_1675.JPG IMG_1649.JPG IMG_1682.JPG IMG_1685.JPG IMG_1640.JPG IMG_1694.JPG

Upvote 0

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
That's a lot of goodies. Nice haul!
Good to see others out having fun with their kids! Congrats! Do they like to swing too?
That Buffalo is pretty worn... no idea on the date, sorry. Looks like you got gofers that like to chew metal. LOL!

OP
OP

356rmb

Jan 16, 2017
NEPA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT/MAX, APEX, ACE 350 WITH A DD COIL,TEKNETICS DELTA 4000,
GARRETT PRO POINTER AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a lot of goodies. Nice haul!
Good to see others out having fun with their kids! Congrats! Do they like to swing too?
That Buffalo is pretty worn... no idea on the date, sorry. Looks like you got gofers that like to chew metal. LOL!

THE KIDS LOVE IT I HAVE 2 BOYS AND 2 GIRLS SO FAR 3 OUT OF 4 CAME OUT WITH ME AND WE TAKE TURNS WITH THE DETECTOR THEY FIND THE TARGETS AND DAD DIGS THEM UP.
WHILE I'AM DIGGING THEIR ALL READY OFF LOCATING THE NEXT TARGET IT'S LOADS OF FUN. IT'S NICE TO SEE THEM OFF THE COMPUTERS AND GAMES AND OUT HAVING FUN THIS HOBBY BOUGHT US MUCH CLOSER ALSO. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT RICH

Truth

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2016
Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
EQUINOX 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats I remember my first Buffalo I was awesome. Congrats! I had a first too today a Standing Liberty quarter and my date is completely worn, no date. Still looking for my first Indian. IMG_0923.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stretch Da Truth

Bronze Member
Jan 13, 2017
Detector(s) used
XP Déus & a Carrot!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
THE KIDS LOVE IT I HAVE 2 BOYS AND 2 GIRLS SO FAR 3 OUT OF 4 CAME OUT WITH ME AND WE TAKE TURNS WITH THE DETECTOR THEY FIND THE TARGETS AND DAD DIGS THEM UP.
WHILE I'AM DIGGING THEIR ALL READY OFF LOCATING THE NEXT TARGET IT'S LOADS OF FUN. IT'S NICE TO SEE THEM OFF THE COMPUTERS AND GAMES AND OUT HAVING FUN THIS HOBBY BOUGHT US MUCH CLOSER ALSO. THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT RICH

That's awesome! Thanks for sharing. It is good to get the kids out, like you say, off the pc, game console or phone. A lil fresh air, walking around, having fun as a family is the best. Discovering goodies is a plus!

I can't wait for my son and I to go out on our first hunt. Mother nature teased us a bit with 60* weather but looks like she is gonna make it cold again and who wants to dig frozen ground?

Keep hunting and having fun!

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats I remember my first Buffalo I was awesome. Congrats! I had a first too today a Standing Liberty quarter and my date is completely worn, no date. Still looking for my first Indian. View attachment 1420103

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So we have a new Casper?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread