H hotrock84 Greenie Joined Jul 14, 2017 Messages 14 Reaction score 39 Golden Thread 0 Location Virginia Detector(s) used Teknetics T2 Fiaher 1280x Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Hey guys I'm new to detecting and this site. I would like some help Identifying this button I found. Any information is would be great thanks.
Hey guys I'm new to detecting and this site. I would like some help Identifying this button I found. Any information is would be great thanks.
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 22, 2018 #2 I'd say it's a late 18th century to early 19th century button. Nice.
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 22, 2018 #3 That’s a great button. Congratulations my friend