What's new

first capped bust dime!

okerraine

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2009
Messages
435
Reaction score
221
Golden Thread
0
Location
Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
XP Deus Teknetics T2 Minelab equinox 800 CTX Firty Firty
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This old house site had been hunted I was told so I wanted to see what I could pull out of there. I got a couple of flat buttons and a suspender buckle, and on my way out I found this. It started raining so I had to pack up and go but I'll definitely be back.
 

Attachments

  • ForumRunner_20120902_201649.webp
    ForumRunner_20120902_201649.webp
    47.3 KB · Views: 212
  • ForumRunner_20120902_201738.webp
    ForumRunner_20120902_201738.webp
    81.7 KB · Views: 193
  • ForumRunner_20120902_201719.webp
    ForumRunner_20120902_201719.webp
    88.7 KB · Views: 194
  • ForumRunner_20120902_201812.webp
    ForumRunner_20120902_201812.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 217
  • ForumRunner_20120902_201704.webp
    ForumRunner_20120902_201704.webp
    77.3 KB · Views: 185
  • ForumRunner_20120902_201833.webp
    ForumRunner_20120902_201833.webp
    30.7 KB · Views: 197
Upvote 8
Fantastic find for sure.Make sure you cover every possible inch of that area!! WTG
 
Nice!! Worth a return trip for sure.
 
beautiful. that's the kind of stuff I can only dream of finding. congrats!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom