First couple of hunts for the year

Hunthicks

Oct 22, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing spectacular, lot of research done and sites pinpointed but my mode of transportation still involves cycling at the moment....and I'm outta shape.
Finds were my usual crusty copper, then a couple buttons, rosette and the other pewter items. The round silver plated(maybe) item appears to have been attached to somthing on the back. Hoping to hit it hard the next week or so, here's hoping. Suckiest part is knowing your only a few hundred yards from a late 1600s housesite, but it's under a modern house/horse riding arena. >.<
100_1313.jpg

Upvote 0

HomesteadHunter

Nov 14, 2008
Amherstburg, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75.
Good to see your back at it, and I know how you feel about being out of shape. My first hunt of the year was last week, and my back and neck still hurt!. And I see you still have a knack for finding those crusty coppers. Any idea what it may be?, their appears to be some detail under the crud.

James.
HomesteadHunter.

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just a matter of walking over the right spot, or digging a lucky random find. There's no doubt the goodies are there! :thumbsup:

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey hunt, good to see your out digging and still coming across some good items... Don't worry your due!... I'll PM you later

OP
OP
Hunthicks

Hunthicks

Oct 22, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Copper is pretty much toast, looks like it was hit by a plow a half dozen times or so. It's good to get outta the house - winter isn't my cup of tea. Back at it again this evening, yesterdays victorian era housesite was junky and didn't yeild much!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread